Buzzing for 2018 golf season and can’t wait to get up and running full time.
step by step what we would like from 2018
- move into category 1 (5.4 or below early season and maintain it) Done Feb 5.1
- Added 26th March, get to 4.4 ASAP 🙂 #SmallSteps then season goal 3.4 !!
- 2 lowest gross score wins in the season (added 28th March 2018)
- Practice at least 2 times a week minimum (build up sessions for competition days)
- work on flexibility 5 times a week (2 rest days) (hurt back March muppet)
- Play for the first team #scratch and maintain a spot (important goal) played 25th April lost 3/2 (enjoyed it, new learning cure spot 5)
- Continue to work with HEADSPACE and the easing the mind
- Make fewer mistakes #FatalErrors #CardWreckers (in progress 2 mistakes 36 holes double bogeys May 6th )
- Remove yourself from golf and enjoy quality family time (relax)
- keep smiling, enjoying the game and the company.
- Stay focused enjoy being solid and predictable on the course.
more to come